- Planning to manage the documents, contracts, bidding, payment, advance … of Xuan Cau Lach Huyen project (752ha) and industrial park and seaport infrastructure projects of the Company;
- Participate in the preparation of bidding documents on the basis of design documents, prognosis, relevant internal approvals, other relevant requirements, develop evaluation criteria for contractor selection;
- Analyze and evaluate bid documents, prepare general reports and propose to approve bid selection and submit to the Management Board for consideration and decision;
- Coordinate with design management, construction economics department to clarify design documents, samples/standards of materials, supplies and equipment;
- Coordinate with the PMU to get detailed information about: Contractor, construction conditions, construction methods, construction progress for the bidding package;
- Participating in drafting, negotiating, monitoring the implementation of construction consulting contracts, construction contracts, consulting functional departments and management levels during the implementation process;
- Prepare a draft report, verify the FS and give feedback on the total investment, investment efficiency of the project;
- Perform other tasks when required.
- Graduated from University with major in Construction Economics or related majors, belonging to schools such as: National University of Civil Engineering, University of Transport and Communications, University of Architecture, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, ThuyLoi University…
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position; or investment companies, consulting on seaports, industrial parks, infrastructure;
- Understanding the legal provisions related to contracts in the field of construction (civil law, construction law, bidding law, decrees, related regulations, practices in related fields, contract provisions);
- Understanding the technical standards of materials and electromechanical equipment;
- Proficient in office computer software, reading and understanding electromechanical drawings, preferably using G8, Delta, GXD estimation software…;
- Good communication skills, logical thinking;
- Priority is given to the position equivalent to 2 years as an Investor.
- Attractive and competitive salary and bonus: Salary + 13th salary bonus, Annual business result bonus, Project bonus, extraordinary;
- Insurance according to the actual salary according to the regulations of the State; Support lunch money;
- Friendly working environment, green space, pantry cafe;
- Training, seminars and working with major professional partners at home and abroad.