Operation management of resort project
Supervised: Head of real estate business
The role is to coordinate with property GMs and operator’s corporate office to ensure all properties owned by Xuan Cau are running as per agreed budget, costs are in line with, quality standards are adhered to, profits maximized and guest expectations are exceeded. The Director of Operations will coordinate with the various GMs the daily operations, monthly P&L review, capex, property improvement plans and any other action required to optimize the owner’s asset and profitability
1. Operation management of hospitality properties:
- Review sales and marketing plans and monthly performances and offer suggestions to each property.
- Ensure appropriate and effective focus on business objectives, while ensuring that the strategic development and leadership of all hotels are aligned are with the company’s vision and goals.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and discuss optimization opportunities with each general manager.
- Review hotels’ annual budget, monitors and measures performance and drive GMs to deliver as agreed upon budget.
- Conducts regular property reviews both operational and financial.
- Conduct monthly P&L meeting (on site as much as possible).
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the director.
1) Sex: Male / Female
2) Education: Bachelor or above, major in hotel management/economics
- Knowledge of Hotel operations, Management as GM or Hotel Manager.
- Skills of Operation management, Leadership, Organization, Financial and sales/marketing acumen.
- Excellent English skills of speaking and writring